Sunday, March 8, 2020

Maintaining the Status Quo

I think DST has finally won. Despite my past annual rants, I don't really miss my hour at all, and I am rather resigned to dragging around for a few days before I get used to the...

Wait a minute!

get used

to the

obnoxious,
ridiculous,
pointless,
no good

time change, which only burdens those of us who are forced to rise early, and only benefits those people who have the luxury of sleeping late by providing extra daylight when their work day is over?

Never!

If they got up with us, they would have plenty of light at the end of the day!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Your rant made me laugh out loud! I love the antagonism towards those who sleep late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I love it and couldn't agree with you more. I really like the way you wrote it and your logic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes--I'm in total agreement. Despite my efforts to live with it, I'm still furious.

    ReplyDelete