Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Here We Go!

 By the time we get to spring break there is a huge temptation to do something or go somewhere and have FUN! Over the years we've tried a variety of things-- renting a beach house in South Carolina with the family, staycation-style day trips, visiting friends and family out of state, and planning home improvement projects like painting the downstairs. They all had their advantages, but one of them was not rest.

This year? I stayed home while Heidi jetted off to Florida to spend some time hanging out with her college buddies. The demands on my time were few, made even more modest by the fact that I hurt my back on Thursday. But I did discover one thing-- 

Turns out 10 days off is actually enough to catch up on my sleep and work and return to school rested and ready for the fourth quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment