Monday, May 11, 2020

G is for Get Thee to the Garden

With all of our pandemic productivity, there is one area of our life that has not flourished as I thought it might. Our community garden is still a bare plot of earth. Every week I think I'll find the time to head over to the hardware store or garden center to pick up what we need, but these cool rainy days have discouraged me from that chore.

My nephew has offered his labor any time we need it, and I assure him each time he offers that I will gladly accept. I'm optimistic that the coming week with its warmer weather will give me the nudge I need to get out there and get to planting. And if it happens? We will still be about 3 weeks earlier than usual.

Life Lesson: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. ~Ecclesiastes 3. 1

1 comment:

  1. This will be a big garden weekend for TJMS Community Garden, too.

    ReplyDelete