Friday, September 11, 2020

Your Word, Not Mine

Blogger keeps switching my blog over to their new and improved interface, always with the note that I can revert to the Legacy style, which I inevitably do within a minute or two.

So far, they haven't convinced me that there is any reason I should leave the familiar comfort of the format I have been using for the however many years since they last updated. It looks different, but I don't see why it's better. Maybe I should look harder? But I have a few more important things occupying my mind and time at the moment.

Oh, I'm sure that this old version won't be available forever; the day will come when I receive a message that there are only so many months until we all must upgrade, and then everything will change over, either by choice or by force.

But really, Blogger? What kind of a legacy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment