Sunday, September 18, 2022

Big Kids Have More Fun

Earlier this afternoon while Heidi was clothes shopping, I wandered down the way to the bookstore. "See if you can find something fun for Liv," Heidi suggested. She had offered to babysit again, and she wanted a few fun things at our house. 

I did spend some time looking at the 0-12 month toys; the selection was good, but this first baby has a lot of toys, and her parents pack them up to go. I didn't see anything that was significantly different than what I knew she had. After a little bit, I moved over to browse the toys and games for older kids. There was a lot of good stuff there, and I was enjoying looking at all the options.

Heidi texted me then. Did you find anything? she wondered.

No, I replied, but we are going to have a lot of fun when she is a little bit older!

No comments:

Post a Comment