Friday, March 22, 2019

The Perfect Bracket

Oh March Madness!

Right now, I don't have a single loss on my NCAA tournament bracket, but I don't have a single win either, because this year I never got around to filling one out.

Let's just say I follow college basketball from afar; both my brother and mom are really into it: he on the men's side, and she has seasons tickets to the Lady Gophers, so I hear things. For example, I knew that two of my alma maters had made it to the big dance. Sure, ODU was a 14th seed and Colgate a 15th, but until the final horn blows, anything is possible, right?

Even so, I can't say I'm upset that in the last 24 hours both teams have been eliminated. My friend Mary reminded me this morning that I took a graduate course through UVa extension a couple of years ago. So, yeah, I could root for them; they're my brother's team, too.

Plus... it wouldn't bust my bracket at all.

2 comments:

  1. Love that attitude - I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I think, Hey, that looks like fun. Maybe I could get into to NCAA too. There's always next year...

    ReplyDelete