Sunday, March 24, 2024

All the Time in the World

We had to drive to Georgetown for an errand yesterday afternoon, and it was expectedly bustling with cars and shoppers jamming the streets and sidewalks. Rather than irritated, I found myself charmed by the boisterous energy, and I took the time I had to wait at each light cycle to look around with interest at what had changed since I last ventured to that part of town. 

Soon enough we had what we needed and we were headed back across the bridge to run a few more errands on our side of the river. Rather than get right on the main artery, I leaned into my curiosity and drove through a few neighborhoods to check out some new businesses and buildings over here. 

Our exploration added some time to the outing, of course, but who cares? We're on spring break!

1 comment:

  1. I love the leisurely pace of SBT (spring break time) in this post!

    ReplyDelete