Monday, June 10, 2019

That Old Familiar Feeling

I've been hitting the gym a little more frequently lately, and so I needed a few extra gym clothes. In the interest of time and convenience, I ordered a couple of things online over the weekend. When they arrived last evening, I tried everything on separately and then tossed a pair of shorts and complimentary t-shirt into my gym bag.

I got my first look at the ensemble this afternoon in the locker room. After changing and stowing my work clothes in a locker, I turned the corner and catching sight of myself in the mirror, gasped. The navy shorts and stripy heather shirt fit just fine, but it looked for all the world as if I was wearing my middle school gym suit!

Let's not break anything, I implored the Universe, and then knocking on the wooden bench, continued out to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment