Thursday, February 16, 2023

Trending Now

Our warm-up question today was What is the next trend that is going to blow up? I figured it was tangentially related to commercials and media literacy, plus, I was curious. 

Rhianna and her baby, Kevin Durant joining the Suns, the new Antman movie, plaid, Cobra Kai, Crocs, AI, EVs, Wednesday Adams, Jaritos Nike Dunks, TikToks of Free Palestine, and side ponytails were all on the list.

Stranger Things, the fifth season, was a very popular prediction, but equally so was Ginny and Georgia, a show that often shows up in my Netflix feed, but I've never seen it. I may have to watch after all the rave reviews I heard today, including, "I watch it with my cousin, and I loved it. (She is older so she didn't show me the mushy gushy things for me to stay HOLY!) Amen!"

I also had to laugh at this prediction: "More baggy clothes, because they are so comfortable, and I can't believe they will ever go out of style."

The 90s might have something to say about that, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment