Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Fond Memories

One of the commercial production teams needed a location for their ad that could be a party. I suggested Heidi's room, because of the LED lights and they went to get her permission. I knew there was a class in there at that time, but my 6th grade students invited her 8th grade students to be extras in the party scene, so it worked out. 

Treat is the assistant in the class, and he told me that after the commercial team team left, the 8th graders were reminiscing.

"That was a fun project!" said one.

"Yeah it was," agreed another. "What was your product?"

"I don't remember," the first kid answered. "What was yours?"

"I don't remember either," the second kid said. "But it was really fun making those commercials!"

Here's the thing-- those kids were in my English class when they were sixth graders, but it was the year we were virtual until March, so we didn't get to do the commercials.

I'm glad they think they enjoyed it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment