Sunday, March 11, 2018

My School Slice for the Day

Here's what I posted to my class writing challenge today:
Today I'm going to try something new. As a special thank-you to everyone who has gone the extra mile and posted and replied to this writing challenge, I'm going to put a little puzzle into my Slice of Life. If you can solve the mystery and tell me the answer tomorrow, you will receive the reward of a Jolly Rancher! That's quite a prize, eh? (I'll also post a clue to every slice today, so keep checking.)
Here's the riddle: There are 25 in my slice; one is missing. Which is it?
And as the slices came in, I provided the following clues:

It’s not you.
It’s not why.
Are is not it.
Gee, no.
It’s not, eh?
It’s not the eye.
Oh? No.
N NO
See? No.
K NOT
Tease there
So’s z
Andy
4Fs
Mmmmmmmmmm
It’s naughty.
J’s in jolly.
So many els
X? Present!

What about you, dear reader? Can you solve the riddle?

4 comments:

  1. Are you missing one of the 26 letters in the alphabet? Creative slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to give it away, but I love it!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it Tracey. Since I won’t be there, what is A jolly Roger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jolly Rancher, Mom, is a piece of intensely fruit-flavored hard candy!

      Delete