Thursday, January 28, 2021

Not Quite Camera Ready

When I checked my camera image this morning before my first class of the day, I thought I looked a bit rough. My a.m. routine has been rearranged to make time for a live yoga and meditation class, and so I have been showering at night. All well and good, but sometimes? Well, let's just say my hair doesn't always look as peaceful as I may feel after chanting. 

The kids won't care, I shrugged as I brushed my bangs back and hit admit all on the call. Imagine my surprise when the assistant principal appeared on the screen. As my evaluator, she was there to observe the class. 

Fortunately? Her focus was on my teaching and not my hair, and we spent an enjoyable 10 minutes going through the chat snap together with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment