Tuesday, October 27, 2020

All Dressed Down

Yesterday, I actually wore pants for the first time in months. Like so many others working from home, my uniform has become athleisure wear, mostly tights and t-shirts. In the spring it was so I could work out without changing, but times have changed since we've been distance teaching. Now I just dress that way out of habit, and yes, comfort. My good old jeans slipped right on, and a turtleneck and flannel shirt completed a very familiar look, but I just wasn't feeling it. So today? It's back to the tights and tee, with a fun orange tie-dye sweatshirt and a Halloween buff around my neck. Is it temporary or is it evolution? Only time will tell. I haven't been more than a casual dresser in years, and who knows? I still might go for a run after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment