Friday, January 21, 2022

Brain Freeze

The question today was, What one super power would you choose if you could? I was not prepared for the lively discussions that ensued; it seems like everyone has some serious thoughts on this issue. 

"I would control time!" declared one student. "That way I would never be late."

His classmates laughed.

"That's right," he continued, "everyone would be frozen, and I would be taking my time, stopping at 7-11 for breakfast."

"How would you pay?" someone asked. "The people would be frozen."

"That's right!" he said. "Even better! Think about everything I could take while everyone was frozen! And not just at 7-11."

"So you would be a super villain, then?" asked another student.

"Uhhhhhhh," he hesitated, "not exactly."

"Really?" she pressed. "Because it sounds like it to me."

"Okay," he conceded, "maybe I would unfreeze time to pay for my breakfast."

No comments:

Post a Comment