Thursday, December 24, 2020

A Star, a Star Dancing in the Night

I was lying on the bed reading when my watch reminded me to stand up. Despite the temptation of holiday nestling, yesterday I made both my exercise and activity goal, but not my 12 hours of standing, which is ironic, because I always get that goal. So, with a cold rain falling, and exercise and activity feeling out of reach, I jumped right up and started waving my arms. Destiny Child's version of Do You Hear What I Hear? was playing in the background, and my flailing morphed into a kind of Christmas jig as I boogied to the contemporary arrangement of that old classic. Ding! One hour of standing achieved, and 2 minutes of exercise, too. Just nine more hours and 28 minutes to go-- all those cookies are not going to work off themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment