Thursday, December 3, 2020

One Day at a Time

How oddly the time passes lately! 

It's hard to believe that one week ago we were celebrating Thanksgiving, that tomorrow is the end of another school week, and that in two weeks and a day we will be on Winter Break. In other measures, it has been 3,996 days since I started this blog, 2,172 days since the first post on our family's selfie blog (Hi, Mom!), and 2,042 days since I started logging my weight and meals every day. This year's 100 Day Writing Challenge started 277 days ago, and my daily sit ups are going strong, but the mediation has fallen off. (I need to get back to that! Just 10 minutes, Tracey! You can do it!) I'll repeat my brother's wisdom that the days pass slowly but the time flies by.

Today I read that, upon his inauguration, President-elect Biden will ask the public to commit to 100 days of mask wearing. That would be from January 20 to April 30, 2021. Maybe it seems easy because I already wear a mask whenever I go into a public place, but still?

You can do it America!

No comments:

Post a Comment