Saturday, December 5, 2020

So Reclined

I had every intention of leaving my house early today-- working out, running errands, getting a Christmas Tree. 

But... I walk every day, and so maybe more vigorous exercise can wait another day or two. Plus, we're set as far as staples go, and the tree? Well, okay, I really do want my tree up, but the weather was cold and gray, and there were other holiday errands to do that only involved reclining in my Stressless chair with my lap top. 

Oh, somewhere around 3 PM I cleaned off the deck to prepare for the lights we'll string out there, and we decluttered a bit and scooted the living room furniture to make room for the tree when we get it (tomorrow!). Then around 5 PM we bundled up and headed out into the early darkness for that daily walk, which was magical! So many lights and decorations, 2020 has got at least that going for it. And back home, I made soup for dinner and returned to my chair to rest up for the productivity that is sure to surface

tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cozy day. People sure have turned up their lights game to contend with all that’s going on - a “light” in the darkness? Ho ho ho.

    ReplyDelete