Sunday, February 11, 2024

Silver Linings Playbook

As a birthday gift for our neighbor, we signed the three of us up for a 3-hour workshop on Ayurveda which was held today. "Never again!" vowed Heidi as we left our house a little after noon to pick up Lauren.

"Never again what?" I asked.

"No three-hour workshops on the weekends!" she explained. "I already feel like there isn't enough time to get everything done."

"I get it," I nodded, "but let's see how it goes."

As it turned out, the three of us enjoyed the workshop quite a bit, and before we left, expressed our intention of attending the follow-up whenever it was scheduled.

"I can't go to the next one!" Heidi told me when we got home. "I said no more three-hour weekend workshops! It's 4:30 and we still have to walk the dog and go to Target!" she scoffed.

"Oh, we can run errands in a little while," I promised. "Just think-- it's Super Bowl Sunday: we'll have every place to ourselves!"

No comments:

Post a Comment