Saturday, December 31, 2022

Dead Again

Turns out I may have been a bit too blasé about the whole dead battery situation yesterday. Did I seem unconcerned that a six-month old battery was so dead that it took a half an hour to recharge? Perhaps I was overly quick to charge the whole incident up to user error?

In any case, when I went out this morning to reset the back lift gate I found the battery dead again. This time, I admit to some concern and certainly inconvenience: obviously if the dang thing won't hold a charge, a trip back to the dealer is a must. Figuring out how to get the car restarted and down to the shop for testing and repair, over a holiday weekend and in the dwindling days of our vacation, was definitely kind of a pain. 

But, I took a deep breath and arranged the necessaries, and then? I thanked our lucky stars that the car had made it all the way from Buffalo yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment