Sunday, February 25, 2018

Our Canine Village

After being out of the house all day, Heidi and I were running a quick errand before going home to our pets. We had had a fantastic Sunday of brunch and documentary shorts, but Heidi worries about the three of them-- tomorrow Lucy will be a year, but she is the senior member of their group, and believe me? Such a fact is sobering.

"Oh my gosh!" I cried, glancing out the window, "look at that golden doodle! It looks exactly like Lucy!" As we rolled past, I started to laugh. "That was Lucy!" I said.

Our good friend and neighbor Lauren had taken her for a run with her dog, Lady. As it turns out, several of our neighbors had stepped up and entertained little Lu Lu. Her day was just as fun as ours, and Heidi was very relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment