Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Totally Worth It

Maybe it's a little sentimental, but since I have spent the last six days replying my proverbial butt off to all my students who are participating in the SOLSC challenge, you'll forgive me if I paused a bit longer at this particular post today:

A Big Slice of Me


Ms.S- your reply to my post from yesterday got me thinking about what is important to me and I see that you're right. My family is very important to me and I don't often think of it like that. I mean, how many people in the world think that I am super special? Almost all of them are my family so they are really important. Lots of people say stuff about how evil someone in their family is, or how they hate a sibling. I may be angry at them sometimes, expecially my little sister, but I could never hate her or anyone else in my family. They make me who I am and I need them.

Yes, family is very imporant to me and they are so special that I have decided to spend a whole slice tellling you about how much I love them- too much to fit in this little tiny post. <3 -abby=")</i">

Love it!

1 comment: