Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SOLSC Day 31

Thank you to ThinkingAloud for recognizing me and Walking the Dog with a Splash Award.

The Splash Award is given to "alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring blogs." (I'm so flattered!- especially looking at the other blogs on the list.)

But there are rules... upon receipt of the award, one must:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.


And my first splash-worthy blog nomination goes to...

drum roll please...

Pictures and Such

Mary has an awesome photo-a-day blog. I hope you'll check it out.

As for the 2009 SOLSC Challenge, thanks to everyone involved. What a trip.




4 comments:

  1. Yeah! My first award...thanks so much. Can't wait to see what you write tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your writing, and for sharing your life. Keep up with it all, and thanks for the link to the photo blog--very cool photos,those.

    Elizabeth
    http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really has been a special month. Like the classroom we have built a community with out writing and formed a bond with our sharing. I am so thrilled to have meet such wonderful writers and thinkers. People have really made every slice count! I will continue to post and read and comment.

    I will stop by often. Who knows, there may be another award in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the typos OUR and Met. I was just rushing so that I could go and walk the dog:)

    ReplyDelete