Monday, October 7, 2019

Looking for a Happy Ending

I turned on the tiny tv screen in front of me the minute I sat down in my seat on the plane. Scrolling through the list of movies, I was initially captivated by one called Virginia Minnesota, because, hello?That was my itinerary! But it wasn’t as good as it sounded and soon I was paging through my choices again. Somewhere near the middle of the very long list was Morning Glory, a 2010 film starring Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford, and Diane Keaton. It promised to be the tale of a spunky young morning show producer who tries to turn around failing show. I could tell there would be a few little bumps in the road, but in the end it would all turn out for those three very likable folks. I settled back into my seat, put my headphones on, and tapped play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment