Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Jeepers

One of our students has been missing his school-issued iPad so long that he actually got a replacement. But, for the first time, this year along with a new device, families also get a bill along the lines of the deductible on an insurance policy, somewhere around 300 bucks. Not long after the invoice was received, miraculously, the first iPad was found!

So, after some confusion this morning-- It says my iPad is locked because it's lost, but it isn't lost because I found it-- the new device was returned in favor of the original.

"Where was it, anyway?" I asked with mild curiosity.

"Inside the bench in our Jeep!" he reported with astonishment. "And guess what?" He paused for dramatic effect. "It had my binder, too!"

"That sneaky Jeep!" I laughed, but he was grave and wide-eyed.

"I know," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment