Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Allocations and Expenditures

A few years ago I started using an app to count calories so that I might shed some of the pounds I had gained as I approached my mid-century. If there's one thing I've learned about myself over the years, it would be that I respond diligently to a daily obligation. Perhaps it's the routine, or the minimal requirement of a day by day commitment, but take this blog for example-- I have written millions of words a couple hundred or so at a time, and I also lost 50 pounds by trimming a few calories a day. Enter my newest endeavor-- to count all the money I spend each day. Based on my income and fixed expenses, my goal is to save more than ever by making small adjustments every day.

Unfortunately, in the time I've been using it, I've gone over my allowance 40% of the time and bought a new car.

There's always tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for you and Heidi and the new car! Subaru? Color?

    ReplyDelete