Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday No Funday

55 years in, and guess what? I am still a procrastinator.

As a teacher, I've kind of been able to work around it, since I make the deadlines and all. Of course, there are quarter grades to be submitted, but again, I have a lot of control over those details. But now and again, that old devil comes back to bother me, and that is how I spent my day on the couch updating the online course I'm teaching that starts tomorrow.

Oh, I've known that, since our district has switched Learning Management Systems this year, some serious revision would be required, but man! I just wasn't feeling it. Until today, when the painful reality was quite present.

But, it's done! Which really? Is a huge improvement. I mean, I never even considered pulling an all nighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment