Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fashion Cents

I've lost a few pounds lately, and while I feel a lot better, it seems that my clothes don't really fit me anymore. Oh, it's kind of fun to "have" to buy clothes, but as warm weather approaches, I am feeling some serious pangs about giving away all the nice, plaid Bermudas that have been my go to summer wear for the last several years.

Complicating matters is the fact that that style is, how shall I put it kindly? Out of fashion? Still, in this economy, and in these days of plenty, I knew somebody, somewhere had shorts for me. Of course, a quick eBay search proved me right, and for five bucks a pop, it wasn't long before I was back in business with three new pairs of gently worn plaid shorts. 

Now about those cargo shorts...

No comments:

Post a Comment