Friday, April 8, 2016

Picture It!

Today the first student earned her chance to fly the drone, and fly it she did, with minimal help from me. "This is all you!" I encouraged her, and then I sat down to play cards with three squirrely little boys as she deftly maneuvered the zippy red craft through the room on game day.

Of course her experience inspired others to submit proposals for a chance of their own to pilot a drone. I read them all, repeating the guideline that their tasks should be challenging but clearly beneficial to them.

So what to do with the student who made the following offer? I will illustrate a piece of your writing into a comic. It will take me two weeks. You pick the story. 

As tempting as it is (who wouldn't want to see their writing transformed as such?) that seems too much like exploitation, so sadly,

she's going to have to submit another proposal.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what an awesome idea though! I see a future entrepreneur and artist!

    ReplyDelete