Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Charades!

Heidi's mom gave us a set of holiday crackers with a charades card instead of the traditional prize. We had them on the table for our New Year's Day dinner, and here is one that I got:

I draw a box in the air, because it is a television show.
I hold up two fingers, because it has two words.
I hold up one finger for the first word.
I hold my thumb and index finger about an inch apart, because it is a little word, 'the'.
I hold up two fingers for the second word.
I press two fingers to the inside of my left wrist, because it has two syllables.
I tap one finger on the inside of my left wrist for the first syllable.
I hold my forearms up and crossed at the wrist because it is 'X'.

(At this point, my brother guessed the correct answer, 'The X-files',)
but in case you need another clue:

I tap two fingers on the inside of my left wrist for the second syllable.
I pull my right ear, because it sounds like...
I crack a broad grin and point to it, for 'smiles'.

(Hint: The truth is out there! AND, the solution is in "ghost post." Highlight the end of each clue to see the answer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment