Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Monster We've Created

Oh how cute it seemed when our cat started playing Game for Cats on the iPad. It was soooo hilarious to watch her track the moving images on the screen. She was pretty good at the game, too, so much so that we threatened to limit her screen time.

Well... now she thinks any screen time is her screen time, especially if something moves on the screen. Seriously, folks, I can not pick up the iPad without my feline friend dashing over to see what we're going to do with her toy.

In fact, she had a lovely conversation with my sister on FaceTime this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog while researching a paper for a class that I am taking. I enjoyed the read. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you found something of value.

    ReplyDelete