Monday, September 5, 2011

Secret Lives of Students

Don't let them tell you that they dislike school. Here's a little evidence from the summer bloggers:

12 hours until school starts again!!!!!!!! OMG! So happy for tomorrow.

tick tock tick tock I can’t wait to go to school. I can’ wait to go to school. Feels so close and feels so far away.

Anyway we officially have less than 20 hours until school starts!! I’m going to be counting down every second of this whole day. But right now I’m taking pictures and deciding which outfit I should wear tomorrow. 21 HOURS AND 2 MINUTES REMAININGG!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


And there's plenty more enthusiasm where that came from.

Now, if only I could muster some!

PS Check back with me tomorrow, odds are good I'll be much more optimistic. Transitions are not my strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment